Monday, June 13, 2011

Google Docs and Amazon Book Review


All in all, I am not sure this assignment has done much to change my outlook on Google Docs or book reviews.  Before this assignment, I was already a fan of Google Docs and this simply reiterated what I already thought.  It is easy to use, and welcomes collaboration with the in-"doc" chat window.  I look forward to incorporating much more of this technology in my own classroom in the coming year.



In regards to the actual book reviews, I don’t know that my opinion changed there as well.  Before this assignment, I did not pay that much attention to them and I do not foresee myself paying more attention to them now.  Instead, I search for books covering the topics I am interested in and try to see their table of contents, or even sample pages.  This, I think, is more helpful to me than other people’s opinion.


My list of Amazon.com links:


Rethinking Educational Technology

Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts

Innovative School Leader's Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment